Sales / Business Development / Client Servicing
FMCG / Foods / Beverage
4 - 8 Years
We at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd are servicing the talent acquisition needs for many national and international clients across various domains.
We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
Our Client is a manufacturer of potato flakes, Frozen French fries and value added potato specialties based out of Anand, Gujarat. Our Client brings together strong resources of food manufacturing in agricultural favorable climatic conditions of Gujarat. Our Client is also strategically situated in western India near the Kandla and Mundra port.
Our Client is ably supported by their group companies to cultivate and source the best variety of Potatoes.
Roles and Responsibility
Position Name – Regional Manager
Location - Mumbai
POSITION: Regional Area Marshal
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control;
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales;
- Analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning;
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met;
- Responding to customer complaints and comments;
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events;
- Attending and chairing meetings;
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues;
- Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers and identifying or resolving urgent issues;
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing;
- Initiating changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market;
- Dealing with sales, as and when required.
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others;
- The ability to plan and prioritise workloads and delegate accordingly;
- customer focus;
- The capacity to grasp new concepts quickly;
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Shrewd business sense and a well-developed commercial awareness;
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
QUALIFICATION: Graduation/ Post Graduation
EXPERIENCE: 7-10 Years experience of HORECA sale & candidate from Frozen Foods Industry would be preferred.