Field Training Manager
FMCG / Foods / Beverage
We at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd are servicing the talent acquisition needs for many national and international clients across various domains.
We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
Our Client is a pioneer in the area of diabetes management. With more than 35 years’ experience of well established relationships with healthcare professionals, governments and institutions in healthcare systems, meets the complex and changing needs of people with diabetes and their healthcare providers with highly innovative products and diabetes management solutions.
Roles and Responsibility
Position Title: Field Training Manager
Division / Department: Diabetes Care
Functional Area: Training
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan and Execute refresher programs in coordination with the Regional Manager. Carry out knowledge and skill refreshers so that the poor performers show improvement in knowledge and execution
- Support the sales teams during cycle meets to ensure that the marketing strategies and communication messages are understood and prepare them to implement in market
- Monitor knowledge and skills of the sales members of the region through continuous learning and evaluation. Ensure that every member of the region performs well in the monthly online Knowledge evaluation and the minimum average score for the region is maintained
- Coach the area managers of the region to help them improve their teams’ performance and development through on the job coaching. Should work to bring about perceptible improvement in the coaching behaviors of the area managers of the region being supported
- Facilitate improvement in the performance of bottom 5 Sales executives of the region through appropriate and timely training support
- Support HO in central induction and in roll out of managerial development programs
Minimum: Science Graduate – MBA in Marketing
Preferred: Diploma in Training & Development
Minimum : 2 years’ experience in sales management and 2 years’ experience in sales training
Preferred : Additional exposure to different adult learning techniques, coaching of front line sales managers.
Skills & Competencies:
Demonstrated ability on both sales and training.
High level of communication, influencing skills and persuasion skills