Sales / Business Development / Client Servicing
Aviation / Aerospace Firm
2 - 4 Years
We at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd are servicing the talent acquisition needs for many national and international clients across various domains.
We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
Our Client is a leading specialist in solutions for coating thickness measurement, material analysis, microhardness and material testing.
Roles and Responsibility
Service Engineer (Resident engineer in Hyderabad)
To achieve complete customer satisfaction by carrying out service
activity of entire product range offering of the company in
Assigned region i-e Southern region. Job involves travel outside
the allocated territory based on customer requirements and
Manager - Service.
Assigned regional territory but willing to relocate to any other
Territory as required by the company.
Diploma /Engineer in Electronics/ Instrumentation /Industrial
Service experience of industrial products and exposure to
industrial customer base relevant experience with the XRF or
testing equipment industry preferred.
Complete range of Company instruments for material analysis,
coating thickness measurement and micro hardness testing.
Products – Full range of X-Ray Spectrometers, Handheld
Instruments for single layer or duplex Coating Thickness
measurement, ferrite content and conductivity measurements.
Bench top and couloscope instruments for coating thickness
measurement (destructive method), Automatic Micro-hardness
Total experience – 2-4 years
Around 25 yrs
Excellent Technical know-how and clarity of theoretical principles,
hands on attitude, eager to learn new things , problem solving
bent of mind, ability to resolve customer complaints either by self
or by seeking help from superiors or colleagues, affinity for
traveling , desire to encounter challenges and accept the same,
team player & techno savvy , high ethical principles, Computer
Should be well versant with spoken and written English and local
languages like Telegu, Kannada and Hindi etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for customer satisfaction. Service at any hour of the day should be implemented.
- To carry out service activity of entire product range of the company by attending the breakdown calls, carrying out preventive maintenance schedules and ensuring maximum uptime of the products.
- Total customer satisfaction should be his credo.
- Responsible for the after sales support to customers both industrial and retail in entire Southern region (especially Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka) or other parts of the country.
- To carry out service activity at an optimum level to run the business of the Company in profitable manner.
- To set up the service network in the region over period of time by training other new engineers in the region.
- Maintain optimal outstanding and inventory of spares under agreed norms.
- To identify market needs and new opportunities and input to the Company head office.
- Establish key contacts with top management in Key Accounts
- To be team player and work towards achieving company’s set goals and targets.
Signing authority on behalf of the company in following cases:
- Service/Installation Reports.
- On –site customer trainings.
- MOM with the customers.
- Introduction Letters and General Communication with the customers.
- For acknowledgement of order acceptance / payment collection/C Form or any other document collection as required by the customers on site.