General Manager (print)
Sales / Business Development / Client Servicing
Media / Dotcom / Entertainment
We at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd are servicing the talent acquisition needs for many national and international clients across various domains.
We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
Our Client is India's Largest Newspaper Group. The group has strong presence in ratio business. Our Client has series of editorially-altered sub-editions and connects with India on a vast scale.
Our Client has initiated a range of brand extensions that delve into diverse fields, appeal across varied sections of society and draw audiences at multiple levels.
Roles and Responsibility
Position: General Manager
Department: Corporate Sales
Reporting to : Branch Head
Reporting Levels : Team Leaders
Front Line Executives
Key Purpose of the Role:
The incumbent will be responsible to contribute to the Company’s sales objectives by driving sales and building long term client and agency relationships. Purpose of the job also includes closely working with the Branch Head and the Team to actively secure the organizations long term financial growth by managing key accounts and adding new accounts to the group.
Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible in developing and implementing the new business development \ generated business initiatives for the company. Guiding and mentoring teams to optimize sales and maintain healthy relationships with clients.
Key Result Areas :
Revenue Generation : 70%
Client Coverage & Connect : 10%
Agency Coverage & Connect : 10%
People Development : 10%
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive increased revenue to achieve the company’s overall growth target responsibility.
- Ability to think through innovative media solutions for client requirements.
- Develop processes required to create an effective and result oriented sales team.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development. Guide the team and help them in achieving their targets.
- Proactively identify and brief the teams about the changes in the print ecosystem and help them develop strategies accordingly.
- Formulating, presenting and seeking approval on monthly and quarterly annual plans, projections and reviews.
- Managing relationships with clients, agencies, PR, and all other ecosystem relevant for our business. Building relationship with key clients, agencies and stake holders.
- Will be responsible for compliance of all sales related protocols like pricing, negotiations, barter deals, ground events, campaigns etc.
Qualification & Experience
? Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with a Post Graduate degree in Marketing from a reputed Institute preferred.
? Any other added certifications and add on courses related to sales and print will be an added advantage.
? 15 years hard core media \ sales experience is a must. Experience in Print will be an added advantage. Should have handled revenue size of 40-50 crores. Experience of managing a team is required.
? Proven business analysis and judgement with the ability to proactively manage business and revenue targets.
? Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
? Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
? Articulation skills