National Sales Manager - Affordable Housing
Sales / Business Development / Client Servicing
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
10 - 15 Years
We at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd are servicing the talent acquisition needs for many national and international clients across various domains.
We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
Our Client is a Non- Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which provides Wholesale and Retail lending solutions to Corporate and Retail customers respectively across geographies and businesses.
Our Client's portfolio of products on the retail side include Loan Against Shares, Loan Against Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits and Bonds, Margin Trade Funding, Employee Stock Option Financing, Loan Against Property and IPO Financing.
Roles and Responsibility
Job Title : National Sales Manager - Affordable Housing
Designation : AVP/DVP
Experience : 10 yrs
Qualification : PGDM/ MBA (Marketing / Finance)
Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibility :
- Home Loan and Mortgage experience of 10 years with at least 3-4 years in affordable housing segment.
- Plan and execute the business acquisition plan pan India
- Responsible for zonal sales targets along with growth and profitability of the portfolio
- Conduct regular and detailed business reviews with team, to ensure business strategies are executed.
- Measure the productivity and efficiency level of sales team closely and initiate corrective action, leading to higher productivity/revenue per employee
- Responsible for identifying and setting up of new locations
- Explore and identify new sourcing avenues and channels to increase business volumes.
- Responsible for the quality of business portfolio, work closely with risk & credit teams to take necessary corrective actions.
- Conceptualize and develop business development activities to enhance business volumes.
- Responsible for Collections of delinquent accounts and manage quality portfolio.