Product Manager - Affordable Housing
Mktg / Advtg / MR / Media Planning / PR / Corp. Comm.
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
8 - 10 Years
We at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd are servicing the talent acquisition needs for many national and international clients across various domains.
We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
Our Client is a Non- Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which provides Wholesale and Retail lending solutions to Corporate and Retail customers respectively across geographies and businesses.
Our Client's portfolio of products on the retail side include Loan Against Shares, Loan Against Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits and Bonds, Margin Trade Funding, Employee Stock Option Financing, Loan Against Property and IPO Financing.
Roles and Responsibility
Job Title : Product Manager - Affordable Housing
Designation : Sr Manager / AVP
Experience : 8 yrs
Qualification : PGDM/ MBA (Marketing / Finance)
Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibility :
- Relevant experience in developing and driving an Affordable Housing product in an NBFC / Bank
- Ability to maintain a good relationship with channel partners and builders
- Develop the market entry strategy in each state
- New product development & Technology/Automation
- Product Strategy road map and business analytics
- Defining and developing the Client Onboarding process
- Preparing the framework for Client Servicing and Communication
- Knowledge of Credit appraisal and Risk Management
- Should be digitally savvy with aptitude for analytics
- Work with various senior entities (Legal/Compliance/Risk etc) in the organization to structure and launch new product design
- Study the market and potential of various category of products and maintain competitive market intelligence on products and channels
- To ensure product volumes / revenue / profitability of each product and execute a desired product mix
- Setup & monitor an integrated CRM unit and help maintain customer service levels
- Responsible for cross selling targets for HL/LAP and Insurance