Sales / Business Development / Client Servicing
Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
5 - 6 Years
We at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd are servicing the talent acquisition needs for many national and international clients across various domains.
We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
Our client offers unique capsule filling and tablet compression equipment capable of customized capabilities and containment. They also offer 100% capsule checkweighers and other ancillary equipment to optimize the production process.
Roles and Responsibility
Service ( Mumbai HO)
Role and Responsibilities:
- To install and commission machines FTR in market within standard time.
- Send pre-installation checklist to customers.
- Give feedback to design / QA after the installation visit.
- Train customers operators & reduce warranty cost
- Create references in the Market.
- Improve customer satisfaction with regular interaction.
- Build ACG Pam’s reputation as a international player.
- Collect the information on competitor’s machine.
- Get spare parts business as per target defined.
- Attend to customer complaints promptly & ensure no issues are escalated to top management.
- Get AMC contracts for machines beyond warranty & Execution of AMC Visits.
- Prepare weekly / Monthly reports, summarizing visits done during the week / month.
- Resolve the technical challenges and ensure the balance payments are received before the due date for the machines installed by him.
- Make expense vouchers immediately after return & settle suspense A/c if any in maximum 10 days.
- Identify parts that can get worn out during AMC visits & inform customer for purchase the same.
- Will have to travel to various countries.
- Attend exhibitions whenever required to generate market for ACG Pam’s business.
- Validate new product at customer’s place.
- Make follow –up sheet for next service engineer to take up the job.
- Monitoring Supply FOC items / spares as committed.
- Collecting the service outstanding payments.
- Follows standard processes and SOPs for
a) installation/commissioning of standard products
b) updating of standard hardware and software or a subsystem of a product to address needs or preventproblems, including replacement of hardware parts
c) addressing routine customer queries
d) carrying out Annual Maintenance Contract
- Maintains and updates database on customer complaints, service provided, response time and customer feedback to be relayed back to the seniors
- Documents basic hardware and software problems by applying technical knowledge following established procedures and protocols;
- Tracks spare parts to maintain established levels of inventory such as spare parts or replacements
- Conducts dummy trials on standard machines, validates and visits customer site for commissioning of standard machines.
- Ensures basic/routine customer queries are resolved within time; escalates complex queries to the level above
- Tracks and keeps clients up-to-date on work order status; educates client on standard procedures
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Qualifications: BE Electrical
Experience:Should have experience of minimum 5 yrs to 6 years
Preference: Should have experience in Camera technology
Key Competencies Required:
- Technically competent and proficient at understanding machines
- Very good knowledge of engineering concepts
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills
- Failure analysis & corrective actions
- Through in mechanical works
- Technical report writing
- Handling Export Customers
- Both Mechanical & Electrical technical knowledge
Basic understanding of the product and its application and the production value chain
- Basic expertise on routine technical services offered by the company such as installation and commissioning to be able to attend to routine customer queries
- Basic/working knowledge of data entry systems such as SAP to be able to login the customer queries in the database Language and update MIS
- Problem Solving
- Corporate Etiquette
- Cross Functional Team Working
- Quality & Service Orientation