Analytics & Business Intelligence
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
7 - 9 Years
We at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd are servicing the talent acquisition needs for many national and international clients across various domains.
We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
Our Client is a Non- Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which provides Wholesale and Retail lending solutions to Corporate and Retail customers respectively across geographies and businesses.
Our Client's portfolio of products on the retail side include Loan Against Shares, Loan Against Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits and Bonds, Margin Trade Funding, Employee Stock Option Financing, Loan Against Property and IPO Financing.
Roles and Responsibility
Designation: SM/AVP- Analytics Manager
Location : Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drives performance of analytics solutions to impact overall business results
- Candidate would require, creating and using standard procedures and methodologies, to perform data extraction, analysis, sampling and monitoring using MS-Excel, SQL or SAS or other statistical tools
- Work with the project stakeholders to identify business needs and gather requirements for data analysis or deployment of already existing advanced analytics solutions and BI tools
- Develop scripts/Perform analysis to support data sourcing
- Collaborate with project team members in writing prioritized business requirements documentation, including scope definition and statement of work
- Preparation of results reports and dashboards, presentation for senior management and leadership team